Sunday, September 12, 2010

Sorry, Parties, Sorry, and Findlay

Sorry for the Hiatus! I have been very busy with school and other duties, but I have though about this blog each day, yet I feel no content is better than filler. To day, However, was a very eventful day.

 Before we begin Todays story, please check out todays bike path.

 So, for some time I have wanted dearly to photograph Findlay and make a sort of "Findlay Guidebook", A compendium of the Stores, History, and Activities that one can do in Findlay. Riding my bike around Findlay to take photographs of has been a significant time user next to AFS and school. Today, however, my bicycles Derailer has started to act erratically about halfway through my ride so now that project is on hiatus.



The Great Scott Company Picnic.
Yet, I have gone ahead of myself! Today was a truly beautiful day, so I decided to get some Morning-Noon Reservoir shots. I got much more than I bargained for. As I rode into Riverbend park, an acquaintance of mine flags me down and expresses his shock that I was invited to the company party. Suffering a catastrophic brain failure and forgetting that not only do two relatives work in great Scot pharmacy, but my (Technically-EX, ) uncle was, (And possibly still is) COO of Great Scott, I told him that I don't think any of my relatives worked at Great Scott, and went on my way to the reservoir. Then my bike gearing started to acting irregular, and I began the long fight against the wind at jogging speed.

Turns out that it was a very good thing I couldn't have gone just a wee bit faster, or I might have gotten involved in that pretty picture. I Coincidentally got there just as most Emergency services were! This photo was taken next to the Wendy's on Tiffin street. Normally I would have gotten more photos from different angles, but walking under partially-downed power lines just isn't my thing.

Photos of Findlay!

















    No comments:

    Post a Comment