Before I go on, I won a $400 AFS scholarship for my family's previous work with AFS! This is relatively small compared to my total goals, yet is a very significant, and much appreciated amount.
In addition to this, between the hours of 10:00AM -2:00 PM I helped Jack Heminger and the city of Findlay paint Fire Hydrants a bright red so firefighters can quickly identify where fire hydrants are. If you want to help please come meet us next Saturday at [Expunged] at 10:00 AM.
My cousin Levi Gephart was recently married in Utah, and has returned to Findlay to hold a wedding reception with the rest of his Family!
My family had thus been busy with preparations for this event. My relatives Beth , Jolie, and Ian had been hard at work making delicious cupcakes.
![]() |
| Heath-Bar flavored cupcakes; freshly made and ready to go |
![]() |
| Lemon-Buttercream Cupcakes also excellently designed |
An hour later we left for the location of the reception, a sizable deck and garden located next an artificial lake.
The food at the party was great! Some items that stood out were
As requested I will upload the pictures I have taken of the event, have fun!
The food at the party was great! Some items that stood out were
- "Bloody" Brie - Brie with blackberries warped in a bread casing.
- The Punch - Vernor's soda-pop mixed with Orange Juice and several other drinks
- The Cupcakes
- Heath-bar Flavor "Death by Chocolate" - Contained a Chocolate Mousse Core
- Lemon butter Flavor
- Cauliflower and Cheese mix
As requested I will upload the pictures I have taken of the event, have fun!



No comments:
Post a Comment