Monday, September 27, 2010

AFS, Retro 70's, Dragons, and Groovy Colors

Today was 70's Day at Findlay High School! Thus many students dressed like Hippies or wore fros. Tomorrow is "Traffic Light Day" so I have a little plan for my wardrobe. See if you can guess!



Today we went to Van-Buren, and got food from a very strange pizza pub called "Dragons Lair". The Restaurant had a lot of character, Perhaps because the waiter was probably slightly tipsy. Perhaps it was because they proudly advertised that they deliver pizza and beer to everywhere in a 10 mile radius except for South Findlay. Either way the pizza we got sucked. However the Garlic and Herb bread we got tasted like it came from a five star restaurant. Go Figure.

As some of you may have noticed, this blog has been undergoing design changes. Please be patient while I try to see If I can Fix the commenting problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment