Announcing my new Sponsors!
Shirlee Jo And Dave L. Thomas
who have donated Via a check in the mail, along with a birthday card!
Thank You Shirlee and Dave!
Right now I am in the process of organizing many of my families photos into one, easily distributable, backup-able, and usable collection. Finding a solution that works just right is harder than it seemed but my trial and error will not go to waste. After I am done doing some organizing in the real world (much needed, maybe I should write an article on this too!), I will certainly write about the many ways that you can organize your photographs in ways that not only make finding the pictures you want simpler, but also add information and context.
It recently occurred to me that some of you might not have a very fast Internet connection, and my blog might take a long time to load. So I have been making some improvements. When an article contains Images, Videos, or a lot of text, I will insert a link in the bottom left hand corner of an article that says Read More.
Try it now!
Great!
This saves you time every time you load this page (And If you are viewing from a cell, perhaps money!), and means you have a greater choice in reading what you want.
Also, If you find an article interesting, please take the time to comment, improving the quality of this blog is a shot in the dark without your help!
It recently occurred to me that some of you might not have a very fast Internet connection, and my blog might take a long time to load. So I have been making some improvements. When an article contains Images, Videos, or a lot of text, I will insert a link in the bottom left hand corner of an article that says Read More.
Try it now!
Great!
This saves you time every time you load this page (And If you are viewing from a cell, perhaps money!), and means you have a greater choice in reading what you want.
Also, If you find an article interesting, please take the time to comment, improving the quality of this blog is a shot in the dark without your help!
No comments:
Post a Comment