Saturday, October 16, 2010

PSAT and Five dollers.


Today I took the PSAT, and then went to get lunch. So I go to Ming's Great Wall and get in line. Shortly after I enter the queue a man comes in and gets behind me, seeing my binder. A couple seconds after that we have a short conversation.
“Hey bro, you here to sell them something?”
“No”
Uneventful I thought. Nobody wants to wait for a salesperson to make their pitch before they can order food. Thirty Seconds Later...
“Hey, I'll give you five bucks if you let me cut in front of you!”
Well, I don't here this from adults too often! This man seemed to rely be in a hurry to get his Chinese fast food so I accepted. Surprisingly enough he actually gave me five dollars. Then he got his takeout and ran out. So I ate for 19 cents.

1 comment: