Friday, October 1, 2010

A Scholarship, Parades, and Dancing Too!

Quite a lot happened yesterday so I didn't get around to posting last night. Details within.


I attended the beginning of the University of Findlay Presidential Inauguration, but I was tired from school and couldn't hold the camera in place to save my life, much less for the duration of the speech.

So after that I walked to the Homecoming Parade, which was a nice diversion.

I got a video of the dance that Elise was in. I had to sit in an awkward place though, because things were crowded.The first few Minutes are without light or sound, so please be patient.

-Update-
Youtube flagged my video as copyright abuse because of the background music at the show.
This is very legaly Grey so I'm playing it safe.
If you are interested in the video, then please contact me.


~AFS Scholarship Update~
I lost the Japan Scholarship which means I can continue to push for going to Japan and apply for a lesser scholarship, or pick a different country. This is a very difficult decision, so I don't think I should rush. To be honest, going to Germany or most of the other countries I am interested in are also very expensive without a scholarship.

No comments:

Post a Comment