Sunday, October 3, 2010

Crafts, Printers and Jalapeño Bread

Today yielded some very nice photos, Foods, and crafts. Details within.


My Half Sister at her business
 So we went to a craft show, where we visited the Sweetly Saved Memories Stall (And some other stalls too) A lot of unique products were there, like Boxes the expanded into photo albums
and Star Albums which could be displayed statically or folded up. There was a lot of great stuff here. Other Stalls had things like delicious dips, awesome woodworkings, trees crafted of gold and gems, Purses made from mens suits and unique homemade Dog collars.
We also went to Toledo, I got some new jeans that have a really useful built in belt. We also ate delicious Thai Food from Bangkok Kitchen, And I had Scallops for the first time, Yum! We also visited Churchils where we got Leipäjuusto and Skyr, (Delicious Scandinavian Foods) as well as Jeni's Ice Cream to the tune of Brown Butter Almond Brittle
Delicious Red Curry


--
I have decided to go ahead and go to Japan this spring. Fund-raising will be hard, but I will preserver, I am sure of it!

~The Random Rant~

After months without a printer, I finally got around to fixing our HP Officejet AIO. What did I learn? Never trust an All in One. Sure 100 dollars for a Printer, Scanner, and Fax seems like a good deal, but if you buy a modem, scanner and printer separately then not only will they probably do their jobs better, but if one goes kaput, you just have to fix that, you don't have to deal with everything else. I feel that alone make the investment worthwhile.

Bread Kneads had some awesome Jalapeño Bread at Great Scott, The Crust tastes just like pepper jack cheese. However, the further you go in the less spicy it is! It loses points for that in my book.

No comments:

Post a Comment