Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Kent State University Visit

 Today I visited Kent State University to check out the campus.
In general Kent State's campus feels pretty natural, like Bowling Green or the Ohio State University. One thing I like about the aesthetics of the campus as opposed to more urban campuses like The University of Cincinnati there is a lot of green space and concrete is used more moderately. Some of the Dorm room available are absolutely gigantic by university standards and they also had (much smaller) single student rooms available, which I have never seen before. Unfortunately for me rainy weather prohibited spending much time outside.

Eating on the campus was pretty nice. I got to sample a little bit of some interesting fries at a one of the schools restaurants. They were like normal french fries topped with melted cheese bits of bacon, blue cheese and hot sauce. Quite excellent. I also had a pretty good burger and a mediocre salad. Go figure.
So overall I suppose I enjoyed my visit to Kent State University. The overall feel of the campus is very good, and I see a very good chance that I will attend in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment