Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Fl Studio and the Hiatus Buster

So I haven't updated this blog very much. Unfortunately not much happens in Findlay and I don't really believe too much filler is the best policy. If you would like a vague idea of what's up with me then you should subscribe to my YouTube channel which is updated more frequently then this blog. (While I an in the United States). That being said I was recently hired to be a DJ later this year with the only problem being I don't know anything about music. So I decided that the best way to learn more about music, was to make music. I can hardly make anything acceptable right now, but I'm picking up and am now able to deliver consistently better beats. Right now I am using the Mobile version of FL Studio, which unfortunately lacks support for VSTs at this time. I hope to get acquainted with LMMS soon though, which should offer greater control.

No comments:

Post a Comment